WIP Mass Load Failed To Create A Job When The Planned Order Is Released From ASCP
(Doc ID 2150671.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a job and the planned order is released from ASCP, the following error occurs:
Error: ‘VALIDATION ERROR HAPPENED!’.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to VCP server,
2. Choose Advanced Supply Chain Planner responsibility.
3. Open up Scheduler workbench
4. Find Planned Order for Make Item.
5. Release Planned Order
6. Switch to EBS instance.
7. Go to Work In Process responsibility
8. Open up Discrete menu and select Pending Jobs and Schedules
9. Check records stuck to see if any of them have the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document