Last updated on JUNE 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Reporting & Business Analysis
When implementing Credit Limits for the first time, users are seeing the same Order Number duplicated for all the credit check failures in the Credit Check Processor Report.
Expecting that Order Numbers should only be displayed once in the Credit Check Processor Report
1. Order Management Responsibility,
2. Create a New Customer
3. Create and Book a Sales Order
4. Change the customer limit so that the sales order goes on hold
5. Run the concurrent request > 'Credit Check processor'
6. You will notice this Sales Order will be reported twice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms