NZ: Payroll Recon Report Not Matching SOE/Employee Run Results
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (New Zealand) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payroll Reconciliation (New Zealand) (XML) not showing correct value for 'Rate'. The rate value in the report is not matching with that in SOE/Run Results.
Element: ANNZ Ordinary Pay
1. Run Result shows the following:
ANNZ Ordinary Pay = 2295
Standard Value: 2550
Hourly Rate: 34
Worked Hours: 67.5
Prorate Hours: 75
2. Payroll Reconciliation Report shows the following:
Ordinary Pay 16.11 (Rate) 142.5 (Hrs) 2295 (This Period)
1. Calculation of Rate in Run Results:
Rate = Pay Value/Worked Hours = 2295/67.5 = 34
2. Calculation of Rate in Payroll Reconciliation:
Rate = Total value of This Period/Hours = 2295/142.5 = 16.11
Expect 'Rate' value to match between SOE/Run Results and Reconciliation Report, where the Run Results Rate value is correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Payroll
2. Run Payroll Reconciliation (New Zealand) (XML)
3. Compare Reconciliation Report with the Employee Run Results and see that they do not match.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms