Shipment Chains Built With Arbitrary Rates Fail Merging
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to merge shipments which are built with arbitrary rates, using option Consolidate and Optimize, the Merge Shipments action fails.
The issue can be reproduced as follows
1. Search for shipments built via network itinerary with arbitrary rates
2. Check the two shipments and go to Actions -> Operational Planning -> Change Shipment Route -> Merge Shipments
3. Check Consolidate and enter the equipment group
4. Check Optimize and Press OK
5. Review the logs and see the below error
Error PlanningDetails Error merging TShipmentStops, some of the stopOrderBundles of TShipmentStop null or ANAS.02985 2 is null [
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms