Users Are Unable To Tab Out of XFER LPN Field During Manifest Picking in Mobile For Lot Controlled Items
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Pick load, performs the 1st task from an order and enter XFER LPN = LPN A and perform Load. Its successful and the next task shows up and user enters the same XFER LPN = LPN A and after this the user are unable to perform Load.
Nothing happens. The system does not show any errors and also does not allow user to Perform Pick Load.
This issue seem to be related to a Lot Controlled Item
Users expect to load all the tasks for an Order into the same XFER LPN
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Mobile with Responsibility Whse Mgmt
2. Navigate : Task-->Directed task-->Outbound-->-manifest Picking
3. Perform the first task . Enter XFER LPN and click Load
4. The next tasks shows up. User Enter the same XFER LPN as step 3
5. Now the user is not able to continue . They cannot tab to complete the Load operation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms