The Material Item LOV Is Case Sensitive
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, General / Laptop
When attempting to enter material debrief lines in MFS , the user is sometimes unable to find the item.
If the user searches for item a123456 No results are found because the actual item name is A123456.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a material debrief line where the item is B1234 but I enter it as b1234. Out material items use upper case letters.
2. Save line and no error occurs. The item description and UOM fields are not populated.
3. Try to change to Details tab and an an error is displayed.
4. Go to the Dashboard screen and now select the Update icon.
5. change the status to closed and no error occurs
6. Sync and run Processes Uploaded Mobile Data. Deferred transaction is created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms