Approval Workflow Showing Inconsistent Results Returns No Approvals Required
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Approval List and Workflow
iProcurement Requisition shows 'No Approvals Required' even though there is no approval limit set for a user. The approval list is not building during issue creation of requisition, however, if the requisition is closed and then opened a second time the approval list is showing.
The requisition status is showing as incomplete.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select the Manufacturing responsibility
2. Navigate to Purchasing --> Approvals --> Assign Approval Groups
3. Make sure there are no approval groups assigned to your job code, if there are any end-date them
4. Switch to the iProcurement responsibility
5. Create a new iProcurement requisition and apply the valid expense account
6. At this point the expectation is that the system should get the supervisor and forward the requisition to them. The status should say 'In Process' but it is showing as incomplete
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms