Users are able to Cancel UnApproved Purchase Orders Lines Which Are Having No Shipments
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Cancel action is being allowed for a Line that is not approved and it then causes problem with the total amount.
1. Create an item - assign it to V1 only
2. Enter a Purchase Order (PO) - enter a line - any item - save approve.
3. Now, enter a new line - ensure the ship to at header is M1- Seattle
- Save - so the line is saved but no shipments or distributions are created
- PO goes to requires reapproval
4. From top text menu, choose tools/cancel on the new line with no shipments
5. Cancel goes through
Cancel logic is available on unapproved lines which have no shipments or distributions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms