Internal Orders Error: Price List Currency (AAA) Must Match Order Currency (BBB). Please Also Verify If Pricing Date
(Doc ID 2151726.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import internal orders, the following error occurs.
Price list currency (AAA) must match order currency (BBB). Please also verify if pricing date falls in between start date active and end date active of your price list setup.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility Purchasing Super User - Setup/Organizations/Purchasing Options:
Internal Requisition Order Type = Internal Order
Internal Requisition Order Source = Internal
- Order Management Responsibility (OM) -> Setup -> Transaction Type -> Define
Created a Transaction Type = Internal Order
Assigned line flow = internal order line type with Process = Line Flow - Generic
- Purchasing Super User Responsibility -> Created a new Internal Requisition
Ran Create Internal Order concurrent process
- OM -> Report, Request -> Request -> run Order Import concurrent process with OM Debug Level set to 5
- The current error appears in the Child log file
QP: Multi Currency Installed = Y Site
QP: Multi Currency Usage ** Not Set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document