RetroCosting Creates Duplicate Costing for Elements Costed by Retropay
(Doc ID 2151998.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RetroCosting costs back-dated element entries that have already been costed through Retropay elements.
1. User creates a back-dated entry for 'Element A', which has 'Element A Retro' element attached to it for Retropay processing. The retro element is set up for costing to the same accounts as the base element.
2. Retropay is run, creating retro entry for 'Element A Retro'
3. Payroll processes are run
4. Costing is run, and creates costing entries for 'Element A Retro'
5. RetroCosting process is run and creates costing entries for 'Element A' that was created in Step 1. Since 'Element A Retro' was already costed, you now have duplicate costing for the same element entry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document