Copy Quotes with Split Lines ORA-20002: 3100: Item 'OEOL/XXXXX' Does Not Exist.
(Doc ID 2152007.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Copying Sales Orders with Split Shipments to Quotes via the Copy Function, the following errors occur.
User-Defined Exception in Package OE_ORDER_WF_UTIL Procedure CreateStart_LineProcess
User-Defined Exception in Package OE_ORDER_WF_UTIL Procedure CreateStart_LineFork
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Negotiation > Quote.
3. Quote 30000007 was converted to a Sales Order and Lines were Ship Confirmed.
4. Line 4.1 was split into 2 Lines with 2 and 1 Qty respectively.
5. When doing a Copy of this Order into a New Quote (Do Actions > Copy),
it returns an error message while doing Customer Acceptance for a Quote.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document