Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect the Xfer LPN assigned to the first task in a pick group, to be defaulted on all tasks within the same pick slip group until either all tasks are completed or that LPN is dropped.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Key a sales order to two items both in stock, both located in the same picking subinventory.
2. Release the sales order lines to the warehouse.
3. Queue the task with your warehouse user
4. Log into mobile > Whse Mgmt> tasks > direct tasks > outbound > discrete
5. Sign on to the correct equipment for the task type.
6. Task group is dispatched to the user, pick the first task and generate an Xfer LPN
7. Press Next Task
8. The next task in the group is returned, enter the pick
9. The Xfer LPN field should show the LPN generated at step 6 but its null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms