WMS : MSCA Forces to Pick Full LPN Even When Requested Qty Is Less Than Full LPN
(Doc ID 2152280.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mobile Supply Chaim Applications (MSCA) allows to pick requested quantity when requested quantity is less than Full LPN.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set "Allow Over Pick without Exception" = Yes
- Prepare below on-hand (lot controlled and packed in a LPN)
- Create a Move Order with qty=8 (requested qty is less than Full LPN)
- Allocate the Move Order
- Confirm the allocation
see LPN: LPN123 / Lot: XX-456 has been allocated with qty:8
- Navigate to MSCA: Load page (Tasks > Directed Tasks > Interleaved Tasks > Accept Any Task)
- Enter the LPN for the Load task
- After Entering LPN, system is forcing to pick the whole LPN.
If "Allow Over Pick without Exception" = No,
MSCA allows to pick requested qty when requested qty is less than Full LPN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document