WMS : MSCA Forces to Pick Full LPN Even When Requested Qty Is Less Than Full LPN
Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set "Allow Over Pick without Exception" = Yes
- Prepare below on-hand (lot controlled and packed in a LPN)
- Create a Move Order with qty=8 (requested qty is less than Full LPN)
- Allocate the Move Order
- Confirm the allocation
see LPN: LPN58A / Lot: SY-1000 has been allocated with qty:8
- Navigate to MSCA: Load page (Tasks > Directed Tasks > Interleaved Tasks > Accept Any Task)
- Enter the LPN for the Load task
- After Entering LPN, system is forcing to pick the whole LPN.
If "Allow Over Pick without Exception" = No,
MSCA allows to pick requested qty when requested qty is less than Full LPN.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms