Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, US Payroll Year End
Adjusting the local tax for W14. The employee has a resident address change in 2015. This new city, for 2015, is showing up as part of the data being reported on the 2014 W2C PDF.
There should only be one city on the 2014 W2C PDF. The employee did not move to the new city until 2015
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee has 2014 wages and tax withheld for Twinsburg, Ohio
2. Resident address change in 2015
3. Balance adjustment was done for 2014
4. The W-2c PDF is showing both cities
5. The only city on the W2C PDF should be Twinsburg
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms