APP-PJM-58202 Error When Creating a PO for an EAM Rebuildable Item
(Doc ID 2152688.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a a PO for a Rebuildable item the following error occurs:
APP-PJM-58202: End Item Model/Unit Number is required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Inventory
2. Navigation = Items-> Organization Items, Create Org/Item = Item_name, Item Type = Rebuildable
3. Inventory Tab-> Serial control at receipt
4. Bill Of Materials Tab -> Effectivity Control = Model/Unit Number, Service Tab (Track In Install Base)
5. Purchasable, assign to organization = ORG
6. Responsibility = Purchasing
7. Navigation = Purchase Orders-> Purchase Orders
8. Screen Shot when creating a PO for the Rebuildable item. Can't create PO for Item HP4900, APP-PJM-58202: End Item Model/Unit Number is required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document