ROE Processed Retro Entry Current Period & Indirect Result From Retro Entry Actual Period
(Doc ID 2153252.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Canadian Payroll Reports
ROE reporting retro entry in actual period (correct) and indirect result from retro entry in current period (incorrect)
The Indirect result value will be allocated to the same Pay period as the Retro pay
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pay Start Date Pay End Date
01-Jan-16 15-Jan-16 Salary 3000
2. Payroll is processed and paid.
3. Attached the Element XX Pay on 2-Jan-2016 as Date worked
4. Processed retro notification and retro enhanced (16-Jan-2016)
5. Retro has created entries for XX Pay which is Regular Pay retro element and supporting indirect result XX Regular Pay on 16-Jan-2016
6. Processed Payroll for 31-Jan-2016
7. Pay Start Date Pay End Date
16-Jan-16 31-Jan-16 Salary 3000
XX Pay $100 01-Jan-16 15-Jan-16
XX Regular Pay $100 01-Jan-16 15-Jan-16
8. Submitted ROE as on 31-Jan-2016
9. In ROE worksheet
PP1 3010 (Salary from 1-15 Jan period + XX Regular Pay)
PP2 3100 (Salary from 16-31 Jan period + XX Pay)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document