Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Talent Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy competencies via form "Competence Profile (PERWSCEL)" form for an employee with an active primary benefits assignments as well as an active primary Employee assignment, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: XX HRMS Manager
Navigate: People > Enter and Maintain
- Locate an employee with a Benefits assignment and Employee assignment set as primary
- Click Others > Competence Profiles > Copy Competencies
- Highlight/Select Competency
- Check Primary Assignment Competencies box then click Copy
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms