Receive Amount Based PO With PTAEO Codes Returns Error Rvtptcontrol Failed With RVTTH-010 and RVTTH-192.rvtthins: Subroutine PO_INVALID_REL_SHIPMENT_STATUS
(Doc ID 2153565.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Desktop Rcv/Returns/Correction
Attempting to Receive Amount based PO with PTAEO codes, returns error rvtptcontrol failed RVTTH-010
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Amount based PO with PTAEO code . The PO is in approved status
2. When receiving the same, submit button triggers following message:
"rvtptcontrol failed RVTTH-010: Subroutine rvtthins() returned error Cause: Subroutine rvtthins() returned an internal error. Action: Note this error number and the actions you are trying to perform. Con RVTTH-192.rvtthins: Subroutine PO_INVALID_REL_SHIPMENT_STATUS returned error Cause: Subroutine PO_INVALID_REL_SHIPMENT_STATUS returned an internal error. Action: Note this error number"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve a Purchase Order with PTAEO codes
2. Navigate to iProcurement and Click on the Receiving tab
3. Select the Purchase Order
4. Complete all of the required values
5. Click submit
Get the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document