R12:IBY: Payments Dashboard Does Not Show All User Terminated PPRs
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Payments Dashboard on the Payments Manager Home tab does not accurately show all User Terminated Payment Process Requests (PPRs).
If a PPR is terminated before reaching the formatting process, such as Pending Proposed Payment Review status, the User Terminated count is incremented. Clicking the link brings up the Payment Process Request tab and shows all of the User Terminated PPRs from today.
If a PPR is terminated after reaching the formatting process, such as Formatted - Ready for Printing status, the User Terminated count is not incremented. Clicking the link also does not show the terminated PPR.
The Payments Dashboard should consistently show when a PPR has been terminated regardless of the PPR status at the time it was terminated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit multiple PPRs
2. Terminate PPR before formatting
3. Process other PPRs through formatting
4. Terminate a PPR using the PPR header level icon
5. Terminate a PPR using the payment instruction level icon
6. Confirm all PPRs are shown as terminated on the Payments Manager Payment Process Requests tab
7. Observe only the PPRs terminated before formatting are shown as terminated on the payments dashboard
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, PPRs are represented in inconsistent processing states depending on the method and time of termination.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms