"FRM-41826:Cannot Replace Group" Error When Query Or Save Information In Repair Orders Form
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when query or save information in Repair Orders form
We are receiving an Error when we try to query existing Repair Orders and same error occurs when we try to save the information for a new order.
ORA-01403: no data found
FRM-40735: POST-QUERY trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-04062.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Depot Repair Super User
2. NAV: Depot Repair -> Repair Orders
3. Query by Item: OPS2000/06
4. Click Find -> Error appears:ORA-01403: no data found
5. After press ‘OK’ it shows another message - FRM-40350
6. NAV: Depot Repair -> Repair Orders
7. Select ‘New’
8. Populate information (Service Request and Repair Order Information) and once we Save
9. Error ORA-01403: no data found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms