Student Loan Upload Process Failing With - PL/SQL: Cursor Already Open
(Doc ID 2153858.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Student Loan Upload Process failing with - PL/SQL: cursor already open
When running the Student Loan Upload Process concurrent request on a file containing SL2 (stop) records, the concurrent request is failing with the below error :
Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-06511: PL/SQL: cursor already open
ORA-06512: at "APPS.PAY_GB_STUDENT_LOAN_UPLOAD", line 1237
ORA-06512: at "APPS.PAY_GB_STUDENT_LOAN_UPLOAD", line 1604
ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prepare the EDI file for SL2 notice with two records.
2. First record for a person for whom Student Loan entries do not exist.
3. Second record for a person for whom Student Loan entries exist.
4. Run the program 'Student Loan Upload Process'
5. Process should complete successfully.
5. Following error message should come for first record in the output
The Student Loan element entered does not exist on DATE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document