Last updated on JUNE 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You collect transactions and the compensation group is populated based on the salesrep's group assignments. You find that the compensation group mapped to transactions during collection is changed by the calculation process. You need the compensation group specified on the transactions to remain the compensation group that will be used when calculating.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(1) Import resource and setup multiple compensation group assignments.
(2) Configure post-collection trigger to use sales order line data to map compensation group onto cn_comm_lines_api table.
(3) Run collections.
(4) Run load select Include Rollup and Classification.
(5) Run calculation.
(6) In some cases, compensation group on commission headers is different than that on corresponding row in the cn_comm_lines_api table.
(7) In some cases, compensation group on commission line, where credited_salerep is the same as the direct_salesrep, is different than that on corresponding commission header.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms