R12 Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for Duplicate Branch_Party_Id In CE_BANK_BRANCHES_V
(Doc ID 2154115.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Same Bank Branch is assigned to two or more Banks. It will delete unwanted (incorrect) Bank - Branch relationship in HZ_RELATIONSHIPS
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Cash Management responsibility.
- Open Bank and their Branches
(N) Cash Management Responsibility > Setup > Banks > Manage Banks and Bank Branches
- Query the problematic bank branch. It is shown under two or more banks, if the problematic scenario is there. Note: So far it has not been reproduced on will.
- Same bank branch is connected to two or more banks.
'iby.plsql.IBY_VALIDATIONSETS_PUB IBY_VALIDATIONSETS_PUB.applyDocumentValidationSets : ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows'
- Data Corruption:
Detect Bank Branches which are shared (linked) to more than one Bank.
Deletes the incorrect bank-branch relationship from HZ_RELATIONSHIPS.
- Code Fix: Not Applicable (So far the issue is not reproducible on will)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document