Last updated on JULY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On using quick match for Receipt that has been received and returned, the Quantity Invoiced getting double.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create PO with amount 100.
2. Create Receipt for full quantity
2. Create Return Transaction for full quantity
4. Create a new Receipt with full quantity
5. Create a New Invoice with PO number entered at invoice herder and click on quick match.
Found that Invoice amount is becoming 200 (2 receipts are available) where as its expected to be 100.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms