PO Total Amount Displaying In Header Includes Cancelled Line Value
(Doc ID 2154535.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO total Amount displaying in header includes Cancelled line value.
PO total Amount displaying in header should not include Cancelled line value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a PO with multi-lines (e.g. 4 lines) and approve it.
- Partly receive and create invoice for one line (e.g. line 1#).
- Cancel the remaining quantity of the line 1#.
- Reverse created Invoice of the PO line 1#.
- From PO summary Forms, find the total amount displaying in header includes Cancelled line value.
Purchase order Headers
Amount: 26465.10 --> the PO total amount include the cancelled amount (6583.79 = unit price(1) * (qty ordered- qty cancelled=19751.36-13167.57))
The total should be 19881.31 = line 2 + 3 + 4 (6583.79 + 6582.93 + 6714.59).
Purchase Order Lines
|Line & Shipment No.||Line||Shipment|
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document