Multi Row Variables Value Is Not Displayed In Arabic.
Last updated on JULY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Install Issues
When using multirow variables in Arabic session, they do not get displayed. This is happening for a database character encoding AR8MSWIN1256. The same works fine in English language. When checking the XDO logs can see the below error.
Invalid UTF8 encoding.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(R) Contract Terms Library
1) Create a contract template
2) Add a multirow variable in a clause
3) Approve the contract template
4) Create a PO and apply this contract template
5) Preview the contract template in English session - variable gets displayed properly
6) Preview the same in Arabic session - variable does not get displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms