Last updated on JULY 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Taxes Not Getting Saved Properly On Po Requisitions - Manage Tax
Changing tax classification code in one Requisition line is making tax zero in all lines.
For a Requisition with multiple Lines bearing tax amounts on all of them, when the User is nullifying 'Tax Classification' on only one line in 'Addnl Tax Info' page, Taxes are NOT nullified for rest of the lines
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1)Create a requisition with multiple lines. For example, consider 3 lines here.
2) Navigate to 'Addnl Tax Info' page and apply Tax Classification on all the 3 lines. This will calculate the tax amounts for all the 3 lines.
3) Close the OAF Tax Page and as well as Form of requisition.
4) Re-query the requisition and navigate to 'Addnl Tax Info' page.
5) Nullify the Tax Classification on only one line and click 'Apply' button.
6) Taxes will get nullified for all 3 lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms