The Page Keeps Reloading After Clicking on 'Edit Document' From the Notification
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to edit PO from the notifications page it keeps reloading and not progressing to the edit page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Purchase Order from Buyer and send for approval.
2. Approver receives notification and click on 'Edit Document' link.
3. Same page is being loaded again and again.
After setting the profiles below the the FND log shows PO_DOC_ACCESS_NOT_ALLOWED
1) Set following profile options (both user and responsibility level):
FND: Debug Log Enabled = Yes
FND: Debug Log Level = Statement
FND: Debug Log Module = %
2) Enable the raw trace with binds.
3) Replicate the issue.
4) Upload the following logs.
- FND logs
- raw trace with binds and waits
- output of wfmlrdbg.sql
- access.log ($LOG_HOME/ora/10.1.3/Apache/)
- server.log & application.log
- all the stdout/stderr files:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms