TeleService - Changes to CSSRTSK.pld Impacting Customizations After CS Patch 22102807 (Nov 2015)
(Doc ID 2154811.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the latest Service cumulative patch (November):
Patch 22102807:R12.CS.C - 12.2.3:BUG FIXES FOR CS:NOV '15 RUP.
an existing error message "Field must be entered." has been fixed.
However, if you now go to Help > Diagnostics > Examine and enter Block = 'SYSTEM' and Field = 'RECORD_STATUS' you see that the record status is now 'INSERT' while the status was 'NEW' before changing the Incident Address.
So changing the incident address changes the record status in the Task block which should not be the case.
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Requests
- Open Service Request Form.
- Enter values for Serial Number, Type, Urgency and Problem Summary
- Navigate to the Tasks tab
- Tab and click into the field Task Type (but do not change or enter any data):
- Click on Help -> Diagnostics -> Examine.
Enter Block =‘SYSTEM’ and Field = ‘RECORD_STATUS’.
=> You can see that the Record Status is ‘NEW’:
- Press ‘Cancel’.
- Back in the Service Request Form, click on the button for the Incident Address LOV.
- Enter “%” and press Enter.
- Select one of the addresses.
- Again, navigate to the Task Tab and click into the field Task Type (but again, do not change or enter any data):
- Again, click on Help-> Diagnostics -> Examine.
Enter Block = ‘SYSTEM’ and Field = ‘RECORD_STATUS’.
=> You can see that the Record Status has changed from ‘NEW’ to ‘INSERT’ although it shouldn’t have changed.
- Press ‘Cancel’.
Applied CS cumulative Patch 22102807:R12.CS.C for Release 12.2.3:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document