Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
The Resolution Summary field text that was entered by technicians is deleted after other SR fields are entered.
This problem starts happening if the Resolution Summary field on the Task Details page is hidden through personalizations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to personalization page to hide the resolution summary field in the Task page SR section.
2. Create SR and entered text in Resolution Summary field
3. Create Task and assign to mobile user
4. Sync MFS Laptop
5. View Resolution Summary text on MFS Laptop
6. Enter Problem and Resolution code fields, or add service request attachment
7. Sync MFS Laptop
8. Run Processes Uploaded Mobile Data
9. View service request
10. Resolution Summary field is empty
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms