Add Scheduled Payments Payee Search Is Case Sensitive in 12.2.X
(Doc ID 2156148.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4
When PPR is under 'Invoices Pending Review' Status and want to Add Scheduled Payments, the search for Payee field is case sensitive.
When it was previously not case sensitive in 12.1.3.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to AP responsibility
2. Navigate to Payment Process Requests
3. Submit a request or take action on an existing request
4. Click on Add Scheduled Payments to pull in an invoice that did not qualify for the selection criteria
5. Run a case insensitive search by Payee and click Go
6. Nothing happens, search does not run
7. Change the Payee name to uppercase and click Go
8. Page now returns result
Upgraded to 12.2.4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document