R12: OIE: Fusion Expenses Mobile App Crashes When User Tries To Enter Expense Line "Meals - Breakfast" and "Number of Attendees"
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Mobile expense app user enters a one line expense for expense type "Meals - Breakfast"
The Mobile App shuts down and saves the expense report after user clicks on the field : Number of attendees
(i) There is a Data Capture Rule is enabled for the expense type "Meals - Breakfast"
User expects that they can enter an expense for expense type "Meals - Breakfast" in the Mobile App and input 'Number of attendees'
and submit the report
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Expense type = 'Meals - Lunch'
2. Defined under Expense Category = Meals
3. Attached to a template enabled for Mobile expense
4. Define a Data Capture Rule (DCR) for the above expense type :
4a. Attendees or Recipients are = Employees and Non-Employees
4b. Employee is a required attendee or recipient = Checked
4c. Non-Employee Data >> Attendee or Recipient Name = Enabled. All other fields are disabled
5. Attach the DCR to expense type defined above
6. Start entering expense using the mobile app - iPhone
7. Select Expense Type = Meals - Lunch
8. Click on the field : Number of attendees - The APP shuts down and saves the expense report
9. The user is unable to submit the expense report from the phone
10. User has to log into the system and submit the report
11. There is no way for the user to modify the number of attendees/update the attendees via mobile
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms