Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
usp = Unit Selling Price
On : 12.2.3 version, Pricing Engine
Here the issue is Customer has created Freight Charge Modifier for Order Header Level.
In this modifier they are using formula to derive the value of the charge which needs to be applied.
The freight modifier is not getting updated (aka Order header is not repriced automatically)
when the price on the order lines is changed after booking.
Correct value is reflected only order is repriced manually
Expects order to be automatically repriced when unit selling price is changed on one of the order lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager
2. Navigate to: Pricing Formulas > Formulas Setup
3. Formula has values assigned as follows:
Step 1, pricing attribute, pricing attribute, Order Total For Trade
Step 2, numeric constant = -.01
Step 3, numeric constant = 0
4. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
5. Book order
6. Update unit selling price on an order line
7. Finds that the freight charge is not adjusted according to the new unit selling price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms