Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Production Instance
Structure Bulk load program log file doesn't show error message "Item XXXX is not found in the organization OOO".
Expect that the Structure Bulk load program should show the error details in log file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigation Path: Development Manager Responsibility > Batch Import > Import Items > Import from Excel > Select Object as Structures > Click on Continue Button > Selected Manufacture Structure under Structure Type field and Structure Name as Primary > Click on Import Button > Selected Viewer as Excel 2013 and click on Next Button
2) Downloaded the excel file
3) Entered a component on line 2 which doesn’t exists in the system
Transaction Type -ADD
Level - .1
Organization Code - CKV
Item Revision - AAA
Component - XXXX(Any item which is not present in the system)
Parent Name - BBBB (Any existing bill)
4) Go to ADD-IN tab and select Oracle and then click on upload button
5) Enter Batch number and clicked on upload button
6) Concurrent request: Structure Bulkload ended in warning message
7) Both the log files EGO Spreadsheet Java concurrent program and Structure Bulk load program don’t have any error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms