International Payroll: Absences Defined with Recurring Element are not Displayed in Payslip
Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absences linked to a recurring Element are not being displayed in the Payslip (International Payroll)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a recurring element
2. Define input of type 'Day' and another input of type 'Effective Date' to the element
3. Attach the Proration Group to the element
4. Define a new Absence Type and link the element created in step 1
5. Apply the Absence to any employee
6. Run Quick Pay, Pre-Payments, Direct Deposit and Payroll Archiver processes in sequence.
7. Login to employee self service and click on Payslip
8. Find that the absence is not displayed in the payslip.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms