Last updated on JULY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Approved Supplier List (ASL) > Supplier Item Attributes, if user enters in the 'Number' field directly Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) number and press on keyboard 'Tab' or 'Enter', system does not validate the value entered and Source Documents Lov is opened. In the values returned by the Lov there is also the value that user entered it manually.
Steps to reproduce
1. Go to Approved Supplier List > select item
2. Add a new line for Supplier and site
3. Press on attributes button
4. Enter Item Type = Blanket Purchase Agreement
5. In number field enter exact BPA Number
6. System opens the Number Lov and return the same BPA Number entered by the user
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms