R12: OTL: Review and Confirmation Layouts Are Linked to the Timecard Entry Layout
(Doc ID 2157487.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The timecard entry layout is customized and all the others are seeded.
The preference looks like:
- Timecard Layout: XX Custom Proj-Timecard Layout
- Review Layout: Projects Review Layout - With Project & Task details concatenated
- Confirmation Layout: Projects Confirmation Layout - With Project & Task details concatenated
- Detail Layout: Projects Details Layout
- Notification Layout: Projects Notification Layout - With Project & Task details concatenated
The review and confirmation layouts are not working as expected, they do not show project and task details concatenated, only the notification
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create timecard
2. Save timecard
3. Review timecard - no Project & Task concatenated
4. Submit timecard and then Confirmation Screen appears - no Project & Task concatenated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document