PO Variance Account Is Incorrect When Generate Cross OU PO
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Variance account is defaulted to Charge Account when generate PO for Inventory destinations in a Cross OU scenario. i.e The Variance account obtained is not correct for a PO if it is created in an Operating Unit and has to be delivered in an another one.
The PO Variance account shall default as the value set as Invoice Price variance for Ship-to org.
Steps to Reproduce
A. Check Intercompany Setup
- Go to Inventory responsibility->OU A->Intercompany Transaction Flows
- At header: Start= A; End= B; Type= Procuring
- From Operating Unit= A; Organization= V1; To Operating Unit= B
B. Check Account setup
- Go to Inventory, Setup->Organizations -> Organizations
- Search for Organization=OU B ->Inventory Organization->Other accounts ->set the Invoice Price Variance
C. Create PO
- Create the PO with Inventory destination
- The PO is cross OU with Header OU= A, shipments Org=B
- Check the Variance Account by press on Distributions ->Destination tab->PO Account Descriptions field
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms