Penserver - Allowance Elements Adjusted By Retropay Not Reported In Allowance Extract
(Doc ID 2157651.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new Penserver-eligible allowance element and associated retro-element is created, the retro component is not reported in the Penserver Allowances extract.
The below error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login under UK HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Create a new Retro Element
3. Create a new Element, attach the Retro Element created in step 2
4. Ensure the new element is eligible for reporting to Penserver (EIT and element set)
5. Create a new employee, ABC-eligible, give them the new element with Pay Value 100.00
6. Run payroll for the employee
7. Run the Penserver Interface for the employee
8. Correct the element to pay value 150.00
9. Run Retropay and Payroll for the employee
10. Approve the run in step 6, run the Penserver Interface for the employee => Allowance reported in extract, value 100.00 in stead of 150.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document