While Performing Mass Update In Installed Base Using WebADI, The SHIP_TO_LOC_ID Column In The Data Downloaded Is Not Populated Automatically.
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing Mass Update in Installed Base using WebADI, the SHIP_TO_LOC_ID column in the data downloaded is NOT populated Automatically.
1. Navigate to Oracle Install base Agent user
2. Go to Mass update -> Mass update page will open
3. Select WebADI from the LOV(List of values) to Create Batch
4. Search for the item instances by providing the one of the input parameters(Instance Number, Serial Number, Item, Owner Name, Contract Number, Sales Order Number, Owner Account Number, System, Asset Number)
5. Click on the Export Button to export the data and find the SHIP_TO_LOC_ID column is not populated Automatically.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms