Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"More" tab is not getting refreshed when switch from one PO to another PO
In R12 Once you switch between the purchase orders, it shows shipment tab details under “More” tab and you have to click on shipment tab and More tab again in order to click on Firm check box.
In R11, when switch from one PO to another PO went directly to open shipment >tab More > Firm column.
Want same functionality as seen in 11i.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps keep all windows open.
1. At find purchase orders, select by Approved orders
2. At purchase order header for, click on 1sst po, press open
3. At purchase order summary to purchase order, put cursor on line 1, press shipment button
4. At shipment form, tab: More, use Folder tools to enable "Firm" column.
5. Click firm, same
6. Do not close any window and Navigate to Next PO by clicking the next line as shown below from Purchase order Headers window
Automatically Shipments window for next PO opens up with “More” tab.
Firm column is not displayed in R12 as it is in R11i
Upgrade from 11i to R12.x
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms