Last updated on JULY 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Update Service Request
When attempting to update the Service Request,
the following error occurs.
"Serial Number - Select a valid value."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Customer Support Specialist (R) -> Agent Dashboard
2. Create a Service Request with serial number.
3. Navigate to 'Depot Repair Manager Vision operations' (R) -> Depot Repair-> Repair Orders
4. Open the Service Request created from Agent Dashboard and create the repair order.
5. Logistic lines get created automatically based on repair type setup In Booked status.
6. Now Receive the serial from Return Line by selecting the return line and choose receive.
7. Navigate to Customer Support Specialist (R) -> Agent Dashboard and open that SR. In the update service request page, make any changes and click on Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms