Transact Move Order Failing And Remains In 'Released To Warehouse' For Outbound Sales Orders With Allocate Serial Numbers as User-Defined
(Doc ID 2158099.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We run our Pick release SRS with parameters Auto pick confirm=Yes. However few Orders failed to complete Transact move order process and remains in "Released to warehouse" with serial numbers properly allocated.
As a workaround when we try to transact it from forms we receive the same error what we see in the Pick release debug file. We have attached the detailed screenshots of multiple errors we are seeing on the Transact move order form along with the Pick release.
Expect to pick release successfully
1. Org Parameter Allocate serials = User Defined, Item is revision and serial controlled.
2. Custom hook -> INV_DETAIL_SERIAL_PUB.Get_User_Serial_Numbers is coded to return the serials required by user.
3. Run pick release with Auto Allocate = Yes , Auto pick confirm = Yes. Request errors out. See the Allocation (MMTT) revision is '000' , but, the serial revision is ';;A'
4. Reservation detail is not updated (subinventory, locator, revision, serial are missing)
6. Pick confirmation fails due to revision mismatch on the allocation details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document