Need to Apply 2015 Only 70% Relief to Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Offer Indicator on Authoritative 1094-C Column (a) Part III
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Authoritative 1094C > Part III ALE Member Information Monthly > Minimum Essential Coverage Offer Indicator calculating on 95% of full time employees for Section 4980H Transition Relief for 2015.
Expect Authoritative 1094C > Part III ALE Member Information Monthly > Minimum Essential Coverage Offer Indicator to calculating on 70% of full time employees for Section 4980H Transition Relief for 2015.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Work Structures > Organization > Description and query the Business Group in question.
3. Select the GRE / Legal Entity Organization Classification and click the Others button.
4. Select ACA Reporting Requirement and open the flex field.
See that the Certifications of Eligibility value is set to "STR" for Section 4980H Transition Relief.
This checks the box in Part II of the form.
5. Select ACA Monthly ALE Information and open the flex field.
See that the Indicator Type is "4980HRELIEF" and the All Months field or each individual month has a value specified.
6. Navigate to Total Compensation > Affordable Care Act > View Authoritative 1094C.
7. Enter 2015 for the Year value and specify the GRE in question.
8. Click the Search button.
See that the Minimum Essential Coverage Offer Indicator values are incorrect.
Based on the calculation in the code, the value is evaluating 95% of full time employees.
It should be using 70% with these settings.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms