Reconfiguring Line Item And Deleting Any Free Form Text Triggers Error "CZ.CZ_CONFIG_ITEMS_UI"
(Doc ID 2158286.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Runtime UI
When attempting to reconfigure and save an existing configuration, the following error occurs. This is only happening when removing information from the Text Feature within the Runtime. The models are published using Oracle Configurator Developer responsibility.
APP-ONT-251005: There were error(s) in processing you request. Configuration items could not be saved ORA00001 unique constraint CZ.CZ_CONFIG_ITEMS_U1 violatedoracle.apps.cz.dio.config.SaveConfigFailureExceptionC
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Order Management responsibility
2. Query an order that has a model published from Developer with a Text Feature that has originally been populated
3. Navigate to lines tab
4. Click on the Configurator button
5. Remove text from the Text Feature
6. Click on Finish within Runtime
7. Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!