When Timecard Saved With Selected Hours Type, Hours Type Is Blanked Out And "Please enter an Hours Type." Error Occurs.
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create/edit a timecard with hours on certain type of hours type selected, the hours type filed is getting blanked out and/or
the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility -> OTL Self Service Timecard
2. Create a new timecard
3. Select an hour type
4. Enter in hours on the Hrs field
5. Click Continue on timecard
6. Get the error "Please enter an Hours Type."
7. Save the Timecard
8. After saving, the timecard hours type values are blank and the hours remain
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms