Cannot Cancel WIP Discrete Jobs Due to Errors FRM-40735 and ORA-01403
Last updated on JULY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel discrete jobs, the following error occurs.
FRM-40735: POST-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the WORK IN PROCESS responsibility.
2. Click on Discrete>Discrete Jobs and click on open.
3. Choose organization and click on ok.
4. Click on no, twice.
5. Enter job number and click on find.
6. Change the status field from “unreleased” to “canceled” and click on save.
7. Receive the aforementioned error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms