When Copying Multiple Discrete Jobs by Using shift+F6 on Discrete Summary Forms, They Cannot Be Saved Successfully
(Doc ID 2159398.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying multiple discrete jobs by using shift+F6 on discrete summary forms, they cannot be saved successfully.
When performing Save, following message is shown on left bottom of the forms.
Scheduling job and creating material requirements
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate Find Discrete Job form and find the discrete job to be copy.
WIP(N)Discrete - Discrete Jobs
- On Discrete Jobs Summary, copy the 1st new discrete job (Shift+F6) and change the job name and status.
- Copy the 2nd new discrete job (Shift+F6) and change the job name and status.
- Save the 2 new created jobs.
- When try to close the discrete job window, system continue to ask to save the change. But actually no jobs be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document