R12:CE: Reconciliation at Batch Level is Possible In a Closed Payables Period
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual reconciliation of AP payment batch is possible if period is open in GL and close in AP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Cash Management
2. Bank Statements > Bank Statements and Reconcile
3. Enter Account Number and Statement Number > Find
4. Review > Lines
5. Highlight the required Payment Line > Available
6. Check the Batch dial button > Enter the Batch Number > Find
7. Confirm the details before selecting Reconcile
Details saved with no error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms