Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 R12.HR_PF.B.Delta.9 version, Requisition and Vacancy
When attempting to create New vacancy , the Position LOV returns multiple lines for the same position
Expected to see a single line for each position in the Position LOV, based on logon language
Note: issue appeared after upgrading to HRMS 12.1 RUP 9
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to 'iRecruitment Recruiter' responsibility
2. In the launched iRecrutiment home page, click on the link 'Create Vacancy'.
3. In the launched 'Create Vacancy' page, key in the necessary details.
4. Now try to open up the Position LOV to choose a value to be mapped against the vacancy.
5. Observed that the Position LOV returned multiple lines for the same position
Apply HRMS RUP 9 patch 21980909 - R12.HR_PF.B.delta.9
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms